****Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator(CHFI) Training ****
Digital forensics is a key component in Cyber Security. Many people hear the term forensics, or computer forensics, or digital forensics and instantly think, that’s just for law enforcement, but the truth is, digital forensics has a key place on every cyber security team. In fact, without it, chances are your organizations Security posture and maturity will fail to see its full potential.Digital forensics involves the investigation of computer-related crimes with the goal of obtaining evidence to be presented in a court of law. In this course, you will learn the principles and techniques for digital forensics investigation and the spectrum of available computer forensics tools. You will learn about core forensics procedures to ensure court admissibility of evidence, as well as the legal and ethical implications process. You will learn how to perform a forensic investigation on both Linux and Windows systems with different file systems. You will also be guided through forensic procedures and review and analyse forensics reports.
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator(CHFI) Course Outline
1. Introduction to Digital Crime & Forensics
2. Computer Forensics in Today’s World
3. Computer Forensics Investigation Process
4. Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
5. Operating System Forensics
6. Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
7. Data Acquisition and Duplication
8. Network Forensics
9. Investigating Web Attacks
10. Database Forensics
11. Cloud Forensics
12. Malware Forensics
13. Tracking Emails and Investigating Email Crimes
14. Mobile Forensics
15. Forensics Report Writing n Presentation
16. Cyber Crime Law in Bangladesh
17. Digital Crime Case Study
18. AccesData FTK,Encase,Oxyzen,Autopsy Forensic Tools.
Fully Lab Based Class with Hacking Operating Systems Kali Linux Forensic, Caine OS, Santaku OS.
3/4 Review Test, 2 Case Study, Project Submit.
Details About Course:
=> Total Hours: 40 Hours.
=> Total class: 14 (3 hours Per Class)
=> Course Fee: 16,000 Taka
=> Certificate will be Awarded
=> Printed Book, E-book, Tools, All Materiel will be given.