****Certified Ethical Hacker V10 Training ****
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective, The course helps you master the advanced concepts on Ethical hacking such as corporate espionage, writing virus codes, exploit writing, and reverse engineering. You will understand advanced network packet analysis, securing IIS and Apache web servers, Windows system administration using Power-Shell, Hacking SQL & Oracle database.
Certified Ethical Hacking CEH v10 Course Outline:
01. Introduction to Cyber Crime, Security & Forensics
02. Facebook, Email Security Techniques
03. Introduction to Ethical Hacking
04. Footprinting and Reconnaissance
05. Scanning Networks & Enumeration
06. Networking, TCP, IP, OSI Layer
07. System Hacking
08. Malware Threats
09. Sniffing & Spoofing, Session Hijacking
10. Social Engineering Manipulation
11. Denial-of-Service/ DDos
12. Vulnerability Analysis
13. Hacking Web Applications & Web Servers
14. SQL Injection
15. Hacking Wireless Networks
16. Hacking Mobile Platforms
17. Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
18. IOT Hacking
19. Cryptography, Cloud Computing
20. Cyber Crime Law in Bangladesh
Fully Lab Based Class with Hacking Operating Systems Kali Linux, Attacks, Countermeasures.
3/4 Review Test, 2 Case Study, Project Submit.
Details About Course:
=> Total Hours: 45 Hours.
=> Total class: 15 (3 hours Per Class)
=> Course Fee: 15,000 Taka
=> Course Complete Certificate will be Awarded
=> Printed Book, E-book, Tools, All Materials will be given.