Certified Network Defender (CND) Training
- => Total Hours: 40 Hours
- => Course Complete Certificate will be Awarded
- => E-book, Tools, All Materials will be given
- => Fully Lab Based Class
- => Attacks and Countermeasures.
- => Windows and Kali Linux Platform
- => Mock Test for Vendor Exam
- => Flexible Time
- => Corporate Training
- => Classroom Based Training
- => Online Based Training
Certified Network Defender (CND) Course Outline
Students enrolled in the Certified Network Defender course, will gain a detailed understanding and hands on ability to function in real life situations involving network defense.
- 01: Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals.
- 02: Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks.
- 03: Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices.
- 04: Network Security Policy Design and Implementation.
- 05: Physical Security.
- 06: Host Security.
- 07: Secure Firewall Configuration and Management.
- 08: Secure IDS Configuration and Management.
- 09: Secure VPN Configuration and Management.
- 10: Wireless Network Defence.
- 11: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis.
- 12: Network Risk and Vulnerability Management.
- 13: Data Backup and Recovery.
- 14: Network Incident Response and Management.